Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Until I Get My Pinterest Account...

...let me share with you my thoughts on maintaining this blog.

Since I would like to develop a new way of expressing myself, I decided to at least try to write, if not a devotional, at least a blog just to let some of the people dear to me have an idea of my thoughts, which, in the past several months or even years, I have kept to myself.  While my initial intention was to really practice myself writing devotionals, having gone through Bible Interpretation and Teaching classes, I thought to myself that maybe, I can possibly write devotionals.  Just like my favorite author and speaker, Elisabeth Elliot.  But then, I took a step back and thought, "Maybe a devotional is a little too high of a goal at this point. I should probably start elsewhere." Thus, blog entries are coming your way in the next months, as long as my schedule permits me. I hope it does.

So, from this day forward, expect several of my random thoughts translated into words, photos, and countless musings.  Make way for this new kind of girl...

           photo credits: http://www.itgawker.com/2011/12/31/a-new-era-for-social-interest-sites-twitter-tumblr-and-pinterest-go-big-in-2011/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment